NujeN's company commitment to you:
- Make you look good
- Communicate with you
- Full house, in house
Our commitment to you
- NujeN is committed to enhancing industry culture in commercial mechanical contracting for clients wanting a special attention to communication.
- We work for GC’s that do medium sized projects in Alberta that value quality and relationships.
- We are committed to ensuring our clients look good, communicating with them and full house, in house services.
- Finally, we have developed a proven process that allows us to fulfill on our commitments to you.
How we are present for you:
- Although we may have not worked with the you, we have done projects with Alberta infrastructure and the City of Edmonton. We imagine they would have similar high expectations as your organization.
- These organizations have had great success… looking good for their clients.
- Our unique approach to making you look good, communication and full house in house services are why we have distanced ourselves from our competitors.
- In fact, our organization is committed to having one point of contact for all the services we provide you.
- With more than 20 government-certified journeyman and apprentices, you will have peace of mind knowing trained professionals are on your sites.
- We use job record books that are completed daily. You can be rest assured communication is of high importance and is happening everyday when we arrive and when we depart the site.
- Imagine for a moment you are sitting in your office on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend. You have been in regular contact with your mechanical contractor NujeN during the week, providing the peace of mind to deal with other pressing items before you leave for the weekend.
- If this occurs well for you, we would like the opportunity to be your preferred mechanical supplier with the hopes that we would have a long term professional relationship with you.
Our experience includes and is not limited to:
- New Ramada Hotel
- Alberta Infrastructure Law Courts Renovation
- City of Edmonton Police Headquarters Boiler Replacement
- ST Albert Mall Redevelopment
- Sherwood Park Mall Redevelopment
We have also performed work with the following owners:
- Tim Hortons
LEED Experience (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
LEED experience includes several Starbucks new builds and renovations. We acknowledge the importance of the environment and what we leave to our children.
Please, give us a call! We are here to help!